Your Ad Could Be Here

My introduction as Sudeep Mukerji

• Noob

Let me introduce myself as a passionate singer who is still stuck in 1970's, 80's and 90's songs. I love to render Chris De Burgh, Bon Jovi, Engelbert Humperdinks, Neil Diamond, Elton John, Queen, Air Supply, Aha, Roxette, Cliff, Phil Collins, Kenny Rogers, Lionel and many many more of the greats.

Apart from singing, I do play guitar and keyboard to support my singing. 

On the technical front, since 1999 I've been into karaoke and background music creation using programming techniques (mostly MIDI notes and then assigning the samples) the tracks are well appreciated and sold the world over. As a sample you might have just heard 'Wicked Games' track ... https://youtu.be/7BJAxPkFA5sI created it myself ... hope you like it. As time goes by, I'll further communicate with each post ... lovely board and great feeling to be associated with it. All the very best to the members and the administrators.  

Archived