Your Ad Could Be Here

Two perspectives about modern music [Rick Beato Video]

• Editors

If you follow Rick Beato on youtube, you know that he talks quite a bit about the status of modern music (and how it is bad). He recently put a new video out, actually two, where he talked about this topic once more. And it riled up a lot of people on the internet. 

I do relate with the sentiments expressed here but maybe Rick has the habit of taking it too far. Because of the controversial nature of this topic, many (from the younger generation) made response videos to him. This is one of them

I must admit that I relate to some of the points mentioned in this video as well! There's ALWAYS been bad music regardless of the decade. Just that the bad ones fade over time and the good ones continue to shine. Does that mean the era in which the good music was made was ALL good? Of course not. In fact, I would say that bad music is soo much more easily accessible now than it used to be then. Or maybe as a millennial, maybe I relate to both sides. What are your thoughts?