Your Ad Could Be Here

Business in the works

johnnyblotter

Jonny, as a composer of music I am somewhat confused as to exactly what kind of music you'd be looking for in creating this catelogue... I am intrigued though, and I am capable of writing lengthy pieces of instrumental music on demand that can be cut into loops easily and that has many dynamic and arrangement changes in it...

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not signing up for anything at this stage but I am curious to know what kind of music you're after and whether any of mine would fit the bill...

Hey Jon,

If you wish, I'd be happy to forward this thread/info onto an accomplished musician's attention. He's totally set up for production, too, and has recording clients as well as being quite the composer and musician. Then if he wanted to speak more with you about possibilities...

• 3 weeks later...

Shoot, I haven't been here in a long time. I have to set this up to email me when new posts come...really sorry about not responding to this.

Prometheus - I'm not looking for specific styles, per se. The real criteria is if I like it, if it has intention, etc.

What I'm trying to avoid are the kind of cookie-cutter tracks found in most music "libraries". The best thing you could do is send a sample of something, just IM me, or send an mp3 to jontakiff@yahoo.com.

Donna, it would be great if you would do that, in fact I'd really appreciate it.

For you guys or anyone else, my website is about 80% finished, but all the terms and basic info is there. It's missing the nifty media player that will showcase the work of the artists, + a bio, etc. Have a look, and ignore the ugliness, it's getting dealt with. www.nickcorey.com/rally

Thanks, look forward to hearing back.

-Jon