Your Ad Could Be Here

Eq And Other Questions

Wow, it worked! (Putting the picture in)

This is not my unit, found a picture, though. Which might help clarify limitations and such of what I'm working with.

Red knobs - trim

Orange - eq

blue/green - effects

Channels 5 & 6 are for effects or extra plug in's if playing live.

I haven't even scratched the surface of what it can do, apparently editing videos w/ music and all.

+++++++++++

Well the pic is at end of page one.

The eq is "tierd" - two knobs on top of each other (w/ two knobs or four tiers per channel, if that makes sense).

Upper tier is gain, lower the sweepable eq.

Also, for the monitor mix gains (green collection o' knobs upper right of picture), there is a "lower tier" for panning WHICH I AIN'T BEEN ABLE TO USE but now I shall due to AKG hospital...sickening what one can get reduced to, but there you go.

So I'm sure you can understand why I love my colorful little 4 track.

Edited by Donna

Guest voclizr

Wow! That's an AWESOME machine. I wish I would've had one of those puppies back in my 4 track days!

Saw one on Ebay,and it said it has 4 bands of sweepable EQ!. Also 6 inputs. I stand corrected. Much better than I thought it was! :)

John B.

• 4 weeks later...