Your Ad Could Be Here

HOW about the SOUNDFONTS??????????????????????????

Soundfonts.... as EVERYBODY knows are sampled sounds You can play with Your Soundblaster LIVE! - series soundcard.... and YOU CAN MAKE MORE, personalized Soundfonts,  ALL BY YERSELF!!! EASILY! Nuttin' to it, really... only thing You need is some time, effort, and Vienna SF-studio.....(which unfortunately only works with SB-live ... )

AND NO REASON to be SNIPPY about it..... YOU can download some REALLY good sounds from the NET, absolutely FREE!!!

....and THAT, my dear Whatson...is the main issue here! WHY pay through the nose for Xpensive sample Cd's and s*** when You have a s***load of FREE sounds.... some of them BETTER than commercially made sounds... as usually the people who make them are enthusiasts and will not settle for less than a good replica of the original sound.

Anyway.... the whole SF-scene is worth checking out if You have no previous X-perience on the matter as it opens up new possibilities and some new "Sound-Arsenal".... and the possibility to make own custom sounds EASY, and COST-FREE! TIME is the only currency You need making Your own personalized sounds.

Not convinced? Got a s***load of $$$$ in the BAK-pokit?

Welll.... if so, get a Fairlight..... for the rest us Soundfonts'n stuff will have to do!

Bye!

H.H.   8)

• 2 weeks later...
H I think the soundsite is gone the way of UpMetal! I havent been able to connect for weeks... Im off to Hammersound to see if there's any info there. I'll get back to you.

HeYyYyyYyYYYY!!!!

UpMetal! IS BAK! Not in the way it was before, but in a stripped form .... but the downloads still work for about a YEAR .... so if you didn't download all the stuff back then.... NOW is the time to do it!

C-ya!

H.H. ;D ;D ;D