Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello All!

JoniCraigie

not normaly gud at this sort of stuff i usually just bore ppl to death but oh well here goes.

I'm probably one of the youngest ppl here on these forums since im only 15 yrs old!! and 16 this year but songwriting is what I love or more so just being a lyricist since I can't sing and can't play any musical instrument! I've been writing lyrics for about 4 years now (I started when I was 11) and I was just kind of bored and wanted somthing to do after being in school all day lol

However I wrote my first lyric when I was about 8 or 9 or sumting like that, I can't remember why I did but I can remember It was called "It wasn't meant to happen" and It was absoulute CRAP!! and I wrote a few more about 16 songs altogether (all crap) so I obviously had the taste for writing lyrics at a very young age. I live up in the Orkney Isles (points to top of map of great britain) which is a part of scotland in a small group of islands north of it. Living on a wee island called North Ronaldsay with not much to do so maybe that had something with my creative outburst! Then when I started secondary I had to do to the mainland of orkney and when I was packing my stuff when I came across this book (that had all the previous songs written in) and sparked my creativity again (this was when I was 11) and well havn't stopped writing since. I've told ppl that I want to be a lyricist and they usually laugh at me and tell me to get a proper job but it's what I love to do! I've wrote round around 670 songlyrics and have now started joining forums like these to see if you think I could get away and whether I have any talent or not.

So hopefully youll be hearing from me again soon!! :D

Hi Joni! We're all from Orkney as well! We meet up once a month at the Pierowall school, Westray. You should come over and say hello! :) Welcome to Songstuff.

Just Kidding!

how did u know pierowall school was the school on westray??? lol u heard of orkney b4 then?