Your Ad Could Be Here

Recommending Photo Shoots In L A Area, By A Friend Of Mine.

Hello Songstuff friends,

I'm posting to recommend a photographer friend, Coley Presswood. He's a young street photographer in L.A. and aside from taking street photos purely for his own art and enjoyment, he's done a few photo shoots ... he's done a few for some minor 'celebs/models' but purely through being a nice guy and meeting people around Venice Beach rather than by being a big shot commercial photographer. He doesn't even advertise apart from having a website to show his personal work... he's very into the art rather than the business.

He's hugely talented, and needs a break. He loves art, including music, and he would love to do shoots for upcoming music artists (or of course established ones). Personally I love his work, and he's a really good person...so I want to recommend him here. John said that would be ok.

He's not free by the way, but not looking for big bucks...nothing like a typical commercial photographer anyway....just something for his time...   if you need photo's and you're in or near L.A. I recommend him. He has a unique skill of capturing the beauty and soul from people, take a look and hopefully you will see what I mean.

Here's his work

http://coleypresswood.com/

If you want to talk to him I'll be happy to speak to him and pass you on, or otherwise there is a contact form on his site. If you want me to find out more info, rough costs etc, I'll be happy to help.

Thanks for looking,

Dek

Edited by MonoStone