Your Ad Could Be Here

The one song

If you could force everyone on this forum to listen to exactly one song, what would that song be, and why? (And it can't be one of your own songs :-))

(I am not giving an answer myself because then it would seem like I started the whole thread just to get people to listen to the song I picked.)

• 1 year later...

Shoot....that would vary from day to day....but for today, and the mood I'm in.....I would say "Soldiers of America" by Madison Rising.   'nuff said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Noob

This seems a very difficult answer as each ones musical taste is different so we are never gonna come to a final choice. Im a country music fan but the song that really moves me is by Dire Straits "Walk of Life" I dont know how many will agree. 

• 4 weeks later...

one song , that everyone has to listen to, so i'd say uptown funk because of how it starts happy, gets happier, and ends even happier 

Archived