Your Ad Could Be Here

Tracks For Remix Contests?

Hi Gang

I wondered if any of you would be willing to contribute multitrack audio versions of your songs for remix contests?

Ideally no more than 16 tracks of audio, though I am sure we can do more, but the more audio, the less members can take part.

I would love a bunch of 1 + 1 songs for remix contests.

Two requests:

• instruments on pitch
  • played to a click track with a known bpm.

Tracks not on click can be remixed but it is far harder.

If you are interested please reply here.

If you are interested in doing actual remixes in contests, I will start another topic to gather names, also in the musicians lounge.

Cheers

john

14 hours ago, john said:

I would love a bunch of 1 + 1 songs

What are those?

One instrument and one vocal. Often guitar and vocal but really could be any instrument. Ideal would be to have two tracks, one for each.

The idea is to give someone enough that they can re-imagine your song. That way you can create a folk song and someone does a dance remix, or you do a dance song and they rework it as funk-rock etc. Or they simply keep the style and give it a new, in-style arrangement.

Archived