Your Ad Could Be Here

finally completed video to finally completed music

I've tried a couple of times to get this going, but it isn't loading for me? Here or directly from Vimeo. I'll  restart my computer shortly and see if that works!

Peggy. Thank you princess. All that rain helps ;)

Stevie boy...

Heres my Facebook link to it

https://www.facebook.com/rudi.samborski.5

If there is a problem with the vid/vimeo

Its on soundcloud (without video)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Editors

Rudi,

Excellent selection of images and the piece was beautiful as well! Some of those storm clouds were massive. :blink:

I liked how the images picked up the intensity along with the piece itself and then how they subsided together into light. The last image sort of made me feel like there's was another rain storm on its way. Great imagery.

Enjoyed it bud. :)

On 10/04/2017 at 10:16 PM, Steve said:

Finaly got around to listening to this! I think you played a bit of this at my house! Glad you got it finished! Excellent piece mate!

I did play it on your guitar at your house. It was probably mostly finished then. Pete (Blown Outs singer) said he thought it was double tracked (cheeky s*#). So I might need you as a witness that it certainly aint!

Rob,

I've been surprised & delighted with the response to this. The video, though creative in itself, was in part to help keep people's attention on this fairly long piece. I had no idea that family, friends, musicians & strangers would react so positively. I had one negative response from Matt, my former bandmate from Vinyl Frontiers. I was grateful to him for his honesty. I mean that seriously. I value that response.

As a friend & musician your endorsement means a lot to me too. Its my default position to deny pride in what I do. Its how I would prefer to be. The fact is that this is my most technically demanding set piece and its been forever in the making. So yes, I confess to being proud this one time only! ;)

Thank you mate.

Mahesh, Steve, thanks for the kind words guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived