Your Ad Could Be Here

Cakewalk Sonar 100.00 OFF

I have found that it's usually best to wait on a sale to get the best deals on music software. I'll admit Sonar is an expensive proposition to break into initially at 499.00 dollars. After that it gets less painful.

Compared to Reaper at 60.00 , Studio One at 399.00 and a few others at that same price point 499. 00 is admittedly on the higher end of this. Sonar isn't alone as there are a few more where the price of admission is steep. I think it is a good value though considering if you like to mix a lot or are mixing for others for hours on end you want something that works well and is full featured.

There is a current sale on from Cakewalk that steeply lowers the price of admission by 100.00. Use code GROUP to get it foe 335.16 here:

https://www.jrrshop.com/cakewalk-sonar-platinum

http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/SONAR/Whats-New#2017.05

For 399.00 you get one of the most professional and powerful daw programs out there. You own this with no strings attached, however updates are additional after a year. Don't forget though, there are occasional sales on the update packages. It's a really great time to bake songs in Cakewalk Sonar!

I could do with an upgrade at some point, but current licensing isn't cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. Hopefully around the holidays we'll get another break.

Archived