Your Ad Could Be Here

Finally got more than 3 hours

Straight. To work on a song i'd been thinking about. For fun.

On June 24, 2017 at 11:15 PM, Jenn said:

This song is one of those... that's horribly ugly, but soooo good. This isn't an insult!!!! There are some songs that I just find so ugly, but love them. I really love the Let It Go part.. 

I mean you could polish this up... redo vocals and not have it double tracked (I think that's how you have it?) and mixed/mastered.. But that would take so much away from the song. The only thing that bothers me right now honestly is being able to hear you breathe in between verses

Kind of the reminds me of The Pixies.. 

I don't know. I like this how it is... 

22 hours ago, Rob Ash said:

This is fun, Just. Lacks a lot of Hollywood polish, but as a core pop idea it has all the elements.

I like the let it go's at the end of the tune.

Thank you Rob and Jenn. It sounded much better at 11 p.m. and after working 3 hours on it. LOL I am going to fix this up for sure. I was just so pleased to be able to listen to it after recording all the parts, without doing anything, I was excited to post it as it is. Bummer I can't keep the breathing in though. haha 

Archived