Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello there

Hello there... from a french singer songwriter (who's only singing in english).

OK. Where to start? I was in a heavy rock band up until recently (we autoproduced two records) but am now going back to my own stuff which could be labeled as heavy pop, I guess.

What brought me here is my search for collaborations (I will post about that in a while) but what kept me coming back is the quality of the music you guys and gals are uploading (I'd rather listen to your songs than to what's on the radio). Oh and the critiques I read so far seemed for the most part insightful. And what the..? Respectful comments on the internet??

Anyway, should I upload a song or two so people know where I'm talking from? Tell me, people who know.

See ya soon around here.

Thanks for your welcome, Peggy! Looking forward to become a part of that community.

Interesting intro!  Welcome to songstuff.  Back to your sad song I was about to listen to....

Thanks Pahchisme. Hope you will enjoy it.

I did enjoy it!  Yes!  Thoroughly enjoyed it!

You're spoiling me, Pahchisme! I was preparing myself for harsh critiques so thanks again!

Archived