Your Ad Could Be Here

Pedal/lap Steel Guitar

I went to see the almighty legends of Hawaiian psycadelic jazz that are Flipron last Wednesday with a friend, and ever since then the background urge I've had to get and learn lap steel has been huge... And since my mate got hold of an electric Organ (apparently same model as Flipron use!) The pressure is on for cool jamness...

So, should I get one?! If so is it worth saving for a while (£300) and getting a brand name one, or get one now for £70 that has good reviews?!

Or beg my parents for a pedal steel for my 21st?! ;) tho at around £1000 I think that's pushing it...

Or do you lot hate them?! :P Not that that'll affect me, I love them, just listen to Skeletons on holiday for why... (Or for a video try here

Cheers, Rohan

If you want one that much, it has to be done. I would suggest a bit of research as to whats out there & go for a lower budget one to start with. At least you could get some practice in & learn whats what. I have never played one, but have admired pedal steel players from time to time. Its a whole other discipline!

Yeah, the sleep factor is important, i was kept up last night with 'Skeletons' going round in my head... :S Looks like I'm buying one then... I guess that also means finding a bloody job... *sigh*... Maybe I'll mix it up and apply to Sainsbury's this time! Lol, I've done Co-op and Morrisons, and Asda offends my morals, as does Tesco, but Tesco wins slighty by not being owned by Walmart...

Ahem, :backtotopic:

And, indeed, back to eBay for me!

Rohan