Your Ad Could Be Here

Predator

Predator. Another very good review Steve! Is this something you would have in you arsenal of synths? Are there any online sources for patches? It sounds like a pretty decent piece of kit and the price isn't too bad! Is there a demo version available do you know?

The program looks amazing I have to say but to be honest no matter how good it is I would never pay over £50 for any kind of software.

Cheapskate! ^_^

I have to say, I think this looks pretty cool. I am seriously considering getting something like this! Steves review was a pretty damn good review and I like his approach in getting down to the nitty gritty, but writing it so that idiots like me can understand. He was obviously quite taken with this piece of software! I've been pretty busy this wweek, but I might download the demo and have a butchers!

Cheapskate! ^_^

I have to say, I think this looks pretty cool. I am seriously considering getting something like this! Steves review was a pretty damn good review and I like his approach in getting down to the nitty gritty, but writing it so that idiots like me can understand. He was obviously quite taken with this piece of software! I've been pretty busy this wweek, but I might download the demo and have a butchers!

Hehehe yeah but I dont want to splash out on something like that when I do all my recordings at home with 2 leads, a guitar and my like 10 year old computer :D

Yeah I thought it was a brilliant review, it all just looks a little fiddly for me :)

I rather like the look of Zebra II ... anyone seen that, it looks amazing.

If you have then whats your opinion of it ?

Chris

I'm doing a review of Zebra 2 in about 4 - 6 weeks. It's a killer synth, but it's modular and very complicated. What I mean is, there are slots for modules and a signal path. You wire the modules together with virtual wires to create patches. It's arguably one of the best synths available in that price range, but it is definitely not an entry-level synth. I think Predator is more suited for general uses because on top of its great sound the interface is really easy to understand.

Ahh I see, it looked quite simple control wise...

I have the right program dont I ?

It has an X and Y interface, well thats what they said on the advert.

lol