Your Ad Could Be Here

Audio Socket Music

Has anyone come across Audio Socket Music before? www.audiosocketmusic.com

Just come across them on the net and wondered if anyone had heard anything good, or bad, about them or even dealt them.

In the back of my mind I can´t help visualise a big fish with a huge fin, but you never know until you ask. So are they sharks?

Audio Socket has apparently been generating quite a few "who are these guys?" questions. I know nothing about them. I did run into the following comment over on the Muse's Muse, which I'll pass on in its entirety:

Joe

-------------------------------------

No I've never heard of them, but I checked out the site looking for red flags.

1) Is there a physical mailing address ?.... Not that I could find.

2) Presentation of their site ?.................Way too many typos for me to think they are professional.

3) Do you have to pay them to see if your songs will make them money?......Below is part of the sign up page from their site.

" Here's how this process works:

We want to hear your 4 best tracks. On the following pages, we want you to tell us about yourself. We want you to upload your four favorite highest quality tracks and then we need you to make a $15 payment. This gives our review staff the time to give your music the attention it deserves.

Once our staff has listened to your music, we will get back to you letting you know whether we've accepted your music into the catalog. Take the deal and you're in the family. "

There's enough red flags here to make me run the other way, but hey it's your money.