Your Ad Could Be Here

Introducing Mojave Allstars.

• Noob

Hey there one and all. Been a while since i've been about on this forum. but thought as good a time as ever to reintroduce along with new band.. my name is Daniel from Buckinghamshire, vocalist and songwriter and heres my new band

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/Mojaveallstars

www.heyhombrerecords.com

Do come and take a listen . cheers, thoughts welcomed.

[smiley=rockin.gif]

Hey chaps. thanks alot. great to see songstuff still going strong :)

Yeh but it's all been for nothing without you here man! :)

Had a quick listen to your stuff. Interesting direction you've taken. Are Pilfa still going?

• Noob

you'll be blighted to hear alas Pilfa is no longer.. this is now my main musical endevour.. i'm sure tim has posted previously his own stuff, seems to be doing well with it.

can i put anyone down for a copy of the record once back from mastering then? better still - for gratis if you'd care to write up a first review ;)[smiley=acoustic.gif]

cheers .....

Daniel