Your Ad Could Be Here

Newbie To Forum

First I would like to say hello to everyone here , I started writing songs two years ago off and on after getting back into music.

I instrument has alway been drums for eighteen years back in the 70's and 80's and 90's .

Then I stopped for 8 years after my father died and took up other hobbies of interest , two years ago I decided to get back into music again this time I wanted to learn the keyboard so I could write music lyrics .

Right now I have twelve instrumentals posted on SoundClick and I just recently finished a new song titled " NEVERLAND " , I was hoping to post here to get some reviews on it .

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, I look forward to learning from those who are willing to give sound advice thanks .

Thanks John what part of this forum is the best place to post lyrics and music for reviews here or somewhere different?

Thanks for the welcome,cheers!

Hey nightriderxl, welcome to the boards [smiley=rockin.gif]

If you want to post lyrics for critiquing just head over to "Creativity" > "Lyrics Critique" and post away!

Thanks everyone for dropping in to say hello , thanks for the welcome in .

I belong to a few other music forums too , this is more geared for music & song writing and thats why it looked good to me .

Thanks again for the friendly welcome in , when I'm not creating my music I will be around to post,say hello and checkout some of your songs or music.

Always interested in what everyone else is creating , good food for the soul and the mind .

Cheers!