Your Ad Could Be Here

Male To Femail Voice Change Software

• Noob

Hello,

Does anyone know of any software that can turn a male singing voice into a female one? I'm wanting to use something like this for backing vocals.

I know I could 'pitch shift', but I don't want to get that 'chipmunk' effect that unfortunately seem very fashionable at the moment (ie "Lonleyyyyy, I am so Lonelyyyy).

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

P

• 2 weeks later...

You can usually find collaborators who will provide vocals (and everything else) for you.

For instance, on macjams.com, many of the very best songs (and they are legion...) are the "collabs" of many talented individuals. "The Sisters," "Roxie," and many others there have amazing voices and are very willing to share. And this is simply one of the places where I "lurk," listening. The Internet (and, I am quite sure, this site) is full of people who can help you with your song, and the sum is much greater than its parts.

There isn't any question that the whole thing began with "the songwriter." But someone else might have done the arranging, or offered a killer solo track, or done the mix. A few very talented folks are aces at the arcane art of mastering. :worship2:

So, "who wrote it?" Perhaps one soul. But, "who made it?" Many.

Write your song. Take it as far as you can. Make it inviting. Then, invite others into your world.

Edited by MikeRobinson

• 1 year later...

I only know a hardware effect pedal which does this job really well. It's a BOSS VT-1. VT stands for 'voice transformer', so probably if you google something like 'software voice transformer' you have a chance to find what you need... Good luck in your search.

• 5 months later...

You can usually find collaborators who will provide vocals (and everything else) for you.

For instance, on macjams.com, many of the very best songs (and they are legion...) are the "collabs" of many talented individuals. "The Sisters," "Roxie," and many others there have amazing voices and are very willing to share. And this is simply one of the places where I "lurk," listening. The Internet (and, I am quite sure, this site) is full of people who can help you with your song, and the sum is much greater than its parts.

There isn't any question that the whole thing began with "the songwriter." But someone else might have done the arranging, or offered a killer solo track, or done the mix. A few very talented folks are aces at the arcane art of mastering. :worship2:

So, "who wrote it?" Perhaps one soul. But, "who made it?" Many.

Write your song. Take it as far as you can. Make it inviting. Then, invite others into your world.

what a cool answer :specool:

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Noob

You can try to use [AV Voice Changer software] to change your voice to female easily.

beside, you also can change your voice become younger, older,..

You try to find it on Google, i didn't remember the link to download.

I believe that it's useful for you, easy to install and use.

Have fun.