Your Ad Could Be Here

Back To The Writing Forums

TGM

• Noob

Hi, been a few years since I've been in any writing forums, used to frequent them quite often. Everything from songs, scripts, and even book forums, I've pretty much been out there doing it since 1995.

Lately I've mostly been trolling (frequenting) PC forums, and Automotive forums. (EG: EggXpert.com Were I am a volunteer moderator or "Uber" as were called)

I'm pretty much infatuated with PC's, cars (or other motorized toys), and writing.

My car PIC1, PIC2, and PIC3 was while I was still fixing the body work.

My PC's PIC1, PIC2, PIC3, PIC4, PIC5, PIC6, PIC7, PIC8. I know the cables are a mess in my main rig, but I have 7 drives and 11 fans and two video cards to feed. Need the fans because it is OC'd from 2.66GHz to 3.733GHz, on the Q9450 CPU, and the 8800GT's are OC'd from 600MHz to 725MHz.

ME, and an old pic of me on my seadoo (like 9 years old) sold the seadoo since then, gas cost to darn much.

Thats pretty much the wrap up of me

uploaded_70725001942aa6734990be.gifBored.gif