Your Ad Could Be Here

Well Hello There!

Gemini9

Hi all! Another new guy here. I live in Western Maryland and have always loved music. I recently started attempting to write songs. My equipment sucks but hey, I'm having fun. I have an old acoustic electric guitar that's not in the best shape but it works haha. I have an electric guitar that doesn't work for some reason. No sound. Who knows? A keyboard that doesn't pull through very well for me. It's all broke up too. Several of the buttons don't work anymore and there's a short in the electrical components so it has a tendancy to shut off all the time by itself. My microphone is a $5 computer mic haha. I put together a computer using alot of spare parts laying around and installed Cool Edit Pro 2.0 and started mixing stuff together through the mic in on the soundcard. But hey, I'm having fun and that's all that matters right? :)

So I put a few songs together and some people at work got hold of the songs I had on a cd and to my surprise, they actually liked it so I figured I'd explore a little more. I'm a noob. Maybe some people in this forum can help me get on the right track because I really do enjoy this.

SO, hello everyone!