Your Ad Could Be Here

Request For A Beat

Anyone willing to donate a cool beat for a video of a freestyle slalom skating demo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cu14pdI_OM. I will make another edit which will be a bit shorter probably, so don't worry about the length, any 3-4 minute track will do nicely. Thanks in advance. [smiley=drums.gif]

What kind of beat do you have in mind... I've got one that I'd like to try with it.

Don't know what kind of track you're looking for Rob, but feel free to use this if it suites your needs....just credit me for the tune.

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/2121674?play_now=true

Tom

p.s. - there's also a version of this that's about 45 sec. longer, if longer is better

Hi Tom,

excellent tune - yeah a bit longer would be nice, I have to trim some fat from the movie, but also would like to add a couple of slow motion parts.

Thanks a million mate - and sure you will get credited. :)

Rob

(I will pm you my email address, should be able to just send it, or let me know where to pick it up)

What kind of beat do you have in mind... I've got one that I'd like to try with it.

I will use Tom's tune for now, but apparently there's a whole group of these guys that perform there regularly, and they want me to make a couple more - so if you have something ready in say a week or so, I can add that.

They are really nice demonstrations that could get quite a few views, so I thought it could be a good way to pimp some of our forumite tunes [smiley=acoustic.gif]

If you don't have anything long enough, send me a couple - I can always switch tunes....

• 1 month later...