Your Ad Could Be Here

The Most Amazing Voice Coach

melodybeals

OMG My voice coach is amazing. He does his business primarily over the internet through skype, and can even give lessons over the phone. He has taught some of the best vocalists in the biz, but would never tell you that because he is very humble.... But he is priced very well. So if you are interested in being able to sing as effortlessly as speaking check him out. www.jamesmeny.com. His information is there.

He also has great connects into the music biz.... I'm just saying. His advice on what the next step is for your music career is priceless also. Just check him out. You will see what I mean.

He is AMAZING!

tell him that Melody sent you.

Edited by melodybeals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Editors
SO glad you know Who Seth Riggs is....Because James Studied under him for years to teach speeh level singing! They are truly amazing!

Its pretty weird that Speech Level Singing and Seth Riggs are so accomplished and yet so less known.

I still follow one of Seth's other students' techniques,Brett Manning.Around 5 years back,when Brett was not that famous and busy,he'd helped with my voice quite a few times online.

• 7 months later...