Your Ad Could Be Here

Pitch Correctors / Autotune Effect

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Title of the sub-forum is *free* VST's, [cough] :)

Is it any good?

• 5 months later...

Kerovee

http://www.g200kg.co...re/kerovee.html

(works best combined with midi input, Windows only - no Mac version as of yet)

thanks for this ,me and my 6 year old son had a riot with it , brilliant fun .

• 1 month later...

I haven't published anything yet lyrically, but when i'm playing around I use Kerovee.

If you want a more "natural" sounding pitch corrector, GSnap works too....but....I like the computerized vocal effect. :D

• 10 months later...

Kerovee has a good user interface - the sound quality is a bit lacking - but it's great for adding some harmonies or gimmicky vocals to a mix

GSnap has very good audio quality but takes a bit of tweaking to get it to do anything useful - you must read the manual provided

As previously mentioned the best way to use these is in midi input mode - you basically set up an instrument track to control it

that way you can be very selective about the correction points -

another freebie is autotalent !! - quick and easy correction with good quality sound - but no midi control option

regards

Mick

PS:I hate Melodyne (yeeuk) - the best out there (IMHO) is the vari audio section in Cubase (from v4 onwards) - but it's a lot of dosh (the lighter versions don't have it)

Archived