Your Ad Could Be Here

Jason Altuna "rumor"! What's Up Eveyone

Rumor

• Noob

I'm a Hip-Hop artist 18 years of age. I just started writing Around Novemeber of 2010 which is a good 6 months as of now. I like REAL Hip-Hop, and not all the fake commercial noises on the radio now-a-days. I like to hear poitive messages or REAL messages on life instead of how much ice and girls someone got, nd how they shot up the block if you look at them wrong. Thats all BS which more than half of them dont even live by their lyrics. Anyways, I'm a young talent, part time job, Community College, and just a pen and pad for making music. I'm hoping to soon after a couple paychecks to buy a mic, logic express, and a full 88-keyed keyboared. I have no experience with making beats, but I'd love to involve myself with it more and be more in tune with music all around. Thanks for reading everyone! Hope to chat with you guys and girls on here a bit. Take care!

ps, look for my song I just recorded at my friends simple home studio on the critiqe threads.