Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello! New Here.

BassTooth

• Noob

hi.

i have taught myself throughout the years: music theory, scales, lots of chord progressions.

i play bass and guitar. these days I program in Ableton Live mainly.

i am always looking to learn more on songwriting and arranging. what I want to know are chord progressions written in styles like Deep House and Acid Jazz.

others styles I am interested in are Dubstep, Breakcore, Industrial Hardcore, Darkstep, Psychedelic, and jazz Fusion.

thanks!

really purposeful music, i lik it a lot, must be on charts, i use ableton instead, i go straight, i have not much time and a lot of ideas, any way your music its solid. congratulation.

at the end, in this time the perfomance is the only way to pick up fans, no band = no show bussines

please check my youtube link as well

• Noob

really purposeful music, i lik it a lot, must be on charts, i use ableton instead, i go straight, i have not much time and a lot of ideas, any way your music its solid. congratulation.

at the end, in this time the perfomance is the only way to pick up fans, no band = no show bussines

please check my youtube link as well

?

IMHO, i don't think bands are the only way to pick up fans. i think if you have a captivating, energetic live show, and your music is new and original, you can still build a fanbase.

also, not everyone wants to perform live. some people are quite content to just noodle on their guitars or synths in their homes.

also, what if you just want to be a songwriter?: someone who works behind the scenes crafting the songs while others perform the songs. there are lots of options.