Your Ad Could Be Here

How I Can Self Publish My Music - Sony Acid Music Creation

Guest nickko

hi to all,

please, i ask to know how i can self publish my music i create with sony acid.

i have read a lot about music copyrights and some of my friends are allready members to the greek prs office but i think my situation is a liitle different than the others.

i want to create music for individuals like ballet schools, music for aerobics, music for commercials, jingles, lobby music, music on hold etc and in most of the cases i will produce one or two audio cd's.

all of my music is created with sony acid from original loops and samples with the lisence to use those samples in any original music creation.

a friend of mine told me that i have to be a registered member to our local prs office and i have to pay a yearly subscription about 350 to 500 euros per year maybe more, i dont know excactly.

personally i dont want to register with any copyright office for the time being because i dont know how my bussiness will go.

i am planning to charge about 5 to 30 euros per music custom cd so i cannot affort to pay a prs subscription.

i beleive that there is a way to self publsih my very own music but i am afraid because of the prs and the police who look after those musicians that they produce cd's

i have heard stories about musicians that they self released their music albums and the prs office want fees for registration and now they have problems as they must go to court to proove that their works are original etc.

please, kindly advice.

i really thanking you very much in advance.