Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello!

SSimpossible

I'm relatively new to this forum (technically I've already posted twice before this), and I enjoy playing, composing, recording, and of course, listening to music.

I've been taking piano lessons from when I was 4 years old up until about the time I turned 11 and took up guitar as well. Since then, I've learned how to play the drums and the bass. I didn't start writing songs until about 3 years ago, and I'm still writing them today at age 15, hoping to continue decades from now.

My first songs were a punk rock/pop rock style, but that changed into a harder rock sound when I started listening to bands such as Evanescence, Three Days Grace, and Skillet. Now I write mostly hard rock/alternative metal songs, but since I'm still seeking a singer for my band, Vesper Rising, my recording capabilities are limited. As backing tracks for rock songs don't sound very interesting, I've started writing some instrumental songs recently, most of them being much softer and more acoustic guitar/piano-based than my other work.

I'll post some of my work on my YouTube channel occasionally (http://www.youtube.com/user/SSimpossible?feature=mhee); note that I'm also involved in the 3D industry, so if you're only interested in the music, ignore the other tutorials and tests :P

I hope to improve my lyrics and music over time, and I'd appreciate critique on my songs (which is a lot easier now since most of them aren't recorded yet) on any future posts I may write on this forum.

I hope this tells you all something about me, and I look forward to getting to know some of you a little better as well :D