Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello

Daryl

I'm not sure of the format on the forum. I couldn't find anywhere on the profile page to post any specifics about myself.

My name is Daryl Crowley and I've been a musician for the past 48 years of my 60 year old life.

I have a very nice home studio and these days I content myself with recording and songwriting and leave the arduous road-life of the gigging musician to the younger guys and gals.

While most of my life I have primarily been a guitar player and singer, I've been writing songs for most of that time, except that until a few years ago, I was a terrible lyric writer. Melodies on the other hand have never been a problem for me. Over the past few years, I've now written close to 50 songs, and through study and collaboration I've improved a few thousand percent. My purpose in joining this forum, is to:

1- Improve any skills I may have.

2- To find out if other songwriters think my stuff is at least OK, or do I need a few thousand more precentage points of improvement. ( I was starting from the bottom of the food chain.)

You can listen to the majority of my latest stuff on my Web site at www.SoundClick.com/DarylCrowley.

I look forward to making some new friends here.

Daryl