will it shrivel and fall in the cold

would our love of only been a feeling

and will it fade away as we grow old

are we thankful for crops we're sowing

the fruit of our love is it growing

will it ripen come the summertime

or will it blow from its branch in the changing of the breeze

and begin to grow among the routes of different tree

"Several weeks ago, we informed you by mail that our editors have certified your poem "Fruitful love" as a semi-finalist in our International Open Poetry Contest. I'm writing to remind you that your poem will automatically be entered into the final competition held in Fall 2007. As a semi-finalist, you now have an excellent chance of winning one of 104 cash or gift prizes--including the $1,000.00 First Prize. You may even win the $10,000.00 annual Grand Prize! We wish you the best of luck as you compete for these prizes in the coming weeks"

" am delighted to inform you that your poem "Fruitful Love" has been awarded our prestigious Editor's Choice Award because it displays an original perspective and unique creativity -- judged to be the qualities found most in exceptional poetry. Congratulations on your achievement"

dont think i deserved to win.