Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi My Name Is Sylvain

Hi everyone!

I joined today. I live in France.

I have first to apologize for my English; I only hope you'll be able to understand my words!

I work in a manufactory and I'm in charge of reliability of the new products coming form engineering.

I've been learning playing guitar from 5 years now; and I play 5 to 6 times in public places each year, with my teacher and with the other students. Last year I started learning singing… what a pity!

Each week, in the school as a student ( :heartpump: )

I play jazz that called "jazz manouche" in France, like Django Reinhardt.

I play and sing blues.

I play and sing jazz.

I like to write texts as lyrics for fun, and for composing music.

My favourite play is to create melodies, and make light music with only one guitar.

But I'm still a beginner

I am looking for composers and songwriter forum for comprehensive understanding the way of how to compose with English; I made some trials, and it very different than in French.

I discovered the very singing behaviour of this language.

So first I'd like just read and listen, and maybe soon propose my own compositions, or lyrics, or else.

And I would be very pleased ton find some people to create with.

Sylvain

Archived