Your Ad Could Be Here

Variation-Lovers, Check Out This Music!

HMaestroM

Hey everyone!

I'm a composer / arranger and write in a variety of genres and styles. Most currently I've wrapped up a project featuring a horn-fronted rock band.

Feel free to visit my official website (it is in flash) or help me out with facebook likes! Collaboration and networking are also strong interests of mine, and you'll notice I support the arts as best as I can too!

Official site: http://www.hansmaestromusic.com

Recently launched project: http://www.kickstart...-you-who-love-a

Thanks for your support!

Music Makes The Impossible A Reality!

Edited by HMaestroM

Hi, I've seen your official site! Its Wonderful ! By the way, how did you buid it? On your own?

Thank you!!

It's actually through WIX.com, they used to just offer flash and now they offer HTML. But I'm paying for my domain so it would cost me to switch over to HTML. You can make a fee account and edit your website for free, until it's just right. You can publish it anytime for people to visit it, but if you stay fee they put up ads. Otherwise, you can just manage your site until you are content with it, then choose a plan that works for you (to pay for your domain).

The self-published sheet music is with MusicaNeo.com they are a third party and let musicians self publish sheet music so that you keep all the rights and collect all royalties (once you've signed up with BMI or ASCAP) for your music, instead of going with a major publisher and only seeing a small fraction of the royalties.