Your Ad Could Be Here

What Can I Do For Songstuff ?

Mahesh

• Editors

Hello everyone,

this question is directed at John but I sure would love to get your opinion too :)

The thing is,I finally went to a studio and got a few of my songs recorded (all acoustic but hey,they're standard quality compared to my crappy videos) and am putting it together and releasing it as an EP.

I've been here for a long time now and Songstuff has helped me so so much in improving myself as a musician, So,since I'll be promoting my EP all around to be heard,I'd love to have Songstuff promoted as well while Im doing it by somehow affiliating Songstuff to the EP. Maybe as a thank you or maybe as to let people know how useful the site can be,I dunno.

Anyways,the question is,how can I do this? Putting Songstuff in the credits wont do much IMO.

Im TOO new to this,so I have no idea what else can be done.

• Editors

Perhaps, if any of the critiques were used to edit the song, you could thank the members and staff at www.songstuff.com for their help and encouragement.

Yeah,I will be doing that in the credits! :)

The best way is to send all your money to me, and I'll tell everybody what a great place Songstuff is.

:)

Hmmm,sounds like an idea to me! :):D

lol Steve

Mahesh, many thanks for thinking of Songstuff in this regard. Greatly appreciated!

Um, ideas.... pick what you want as they are only suggestions....

1. Place a link to Songstuff on your artist / song / link pages with whatever accompanying text or image or not lol. That way, as you promote your artist pages those interested can click through on the link.
  2. You could occaisionally make a blog post about how fantastic Songstuff is :)
  3. Once we get Tee-shirts available again (lol unlikely I think) you could get a photo taken wearing the Tee lol
  4. Generally keep in mind to spread the word whenever you meet / encounter musicians, promoters, managers, recording engineers etc.., if appropriate, by recommending Songstuff.
  5. Include a thank you as MP suggests, or as you suggest some kind of mention on your CD sleeve

Pick and choose, or something else you prefer.

Brilliant !! Why didn't I think of that? :eusa_think:

Tom

p.s. - The only thought I had on your original question was.........If you actually end up doing a cover/jacket of some sort for the EP, perhaps you could mention how songstuff aided in your development of the material? Not sure how relevant that is to your plan for the project, but figured I'd toss it out there. If this isn't practical, just send all your money to Steve - LOL Check's in the mail Steve!

Tom

:) Thanks Boys! I'll be sure and tell everybody how great Songstuff, and you boys are.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Editors

Thanks fro all the suggestions :)

I'll be doing each one of them when I get to it John!:)

I'll be adding the Songstuff icon on the top left/right of the album cover/cd sleeve and will also be mentioning it in the credits :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks fro all the suggestions :)

I'll be doing each one of them when I get to it John! :)

I'll be adding the Songstuff icon on the top left/right of the album cover/cd sleeve and will also be mentioning it in the credits :)

Err. you forgot about sending all your money to me!