Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey Hey

Leilaofficial

• Noob

Hey hey, I'm a newbie as of today!

I am a singer, song writer in London and I am about to be on here a lot and soon introduce you all to my new business idea.

It's no win no fee baby and could help us all a lot.

Watch this space.

www.facebook.com/leilaofficial

www.twitter.com/leilaofficial

www.reverbnation.com/leilaofficial

post-10583-0-39186000-1348567367_thumb.j

Hi and welcome to Songstuff :)

A quick head's up....

Please make sure you clear your biz with myself or another member of the site staff. There is a dedicated advertising board which is the only place you can post promo posts (unless they are specifically for your music).

Other promo links are not allowed including promo for sites that are in competition with Songstuff. We do a lot of promo in order to build this community, not to provide free advertising for sites wanting to draw active members from Songstuff, effectively undermining the community.

If your site doesn't fit into that category you will be allowed to post your biz links in the advertising section. I recommend sending me a link to your biz using the PM (Private Message) system (link to PM system is in drop down menu in top right next to your profile picture).

We have these restrictions as a protection from spam covered boards. We had to draw the line somewhere. We want members to be able to post links to their own music, or indeed to post links to interesting content, their personal (and I underline personal) blog etc, but drew the line with business promotions. As a consession to music related business we set up the advertising board, providing they do not overlap with what Songstuff does. This I think is more than reasonable.

Non music related businesses are not allowed to post links, or any promo text, full stop.

It's better to do what you do with the go ahead from staff than to find yourself with a warning or even banned.

Other than that I hope you take full advantage of Songstuff as a member of our community. Please don't be offended by this response, like many sites we have to deal with spammers and those who do not have the best interests of our community at heart. Personally I think it's better that you know up front rather than falling foul of the board rules :)