Your Ad Could Be Here

I'm New

mediumaevum

Hi, I am a new member of Songstuff.

I am an independent musician. I like to play with music software (FL Studio). I compose some music myself, using the PianoRoll and improvising,

but I can't read sheet music, nor can I play any instrument, other than the keyboard I use to type with.

That doesn't stop me from making some music. I strive to make it as realistic as possible, as it is, after all, computer music/software based music.

My music genre is Medieval, Renaissance and historical movie/video game-inspired music.

I publish my music on my Youtube page, which I sometimes (not always) upload with some 3D/CGI art that I made myself.

I am here to to try and promote myself/my youtube video and music, as I feel I need more listeners.

I like to recieve criticism, but be gentle to me, as I need constructive criticism to improve myself.