Your Ad Could Be Here

Competition Entry Please Watch!

My husband has entered the Guitar Center Blues Master's competition with Joe Bonamassa.

He has been playing for over 20 years and is extremely talented.

The contest was to pick one of 10 backing tracks and play along to it utilizing the song "fingerprint" it says right on the download page not to just solo over the whole track - which most of the entries have done. My husband took the most dynamic and complicated song and essentially rewrote it.

Round one is based solely on popularity - not talent, and since we don't know many people this could be his downfall. You get points for the number of views and shares you get from your contest page. If he can stay in the top 100 from now until April 25th then he progresses to round 2 where judges pick the top 10. Then they are flown to LA to perform and Joe Bonamassa picks the winner. Even if he makes it to the top 10 he gets tons of great gear, if he wins he gets $10k, gear and a mentoring session with Joe Bonamassa and producing great Kevin Shirley AND he gets to open for Joe Bonamassa in December as well as an endorsement from Earnie Ball. My husband has always utilized his talent to provide for his family. He has worked so hard to become one of the greatest musicians I have ever heard. He's currently in the top 50, but has run out of places to post his link so others are catching up fast.

Please watch his video and share it with your friends.

http://bluesmasters.yoov.io/channels/G+Pettipas

Thank You!