Your Ad Could Be Here

Musicians And Copyright

• Noob

Hi all. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post, but I was wondering if you could spare some time to help me please?

As part of a project funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (UK), myself and Prof John Street are exploring the attitudes of musicians to copyright and related issues.

We wondered whether you'd be willing to complete (and share) a short questionnaire? It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete - it is entirely anonymous and we will not keep any names on any database or pass them on to a third party.

There is an opportunity for respondents to agree to an interview, but this too would not compromise their anonymity.

The survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/create2013

Many thanks.

Ok did it.

I dont think the survey was well condtructed. A couple of times my views were not anticipated, nor was there an ignore option. Therefore those responses amount to false data.