Your Ad Could Be Here

An Old Noobie, Hi!

Hi All, 

Im doing this the wrong way round (I am Irish), after getting a slap on the wrist quite rightly for posting content without having properly introduced myself etc.

So im 31, living in Melbourne Australia. Im a self taught guitarist and have been writing acoustic songs since my early teens. I guess im on here to get some honest feedback and to maybe meet other like minded people and hopefully help them too. I also have half an idea for a collaboration with someone remotely via garageband, but thats for another day.

I have a facebook page, booksandguitars https://www.facebook.com/BooksAndGuitars which is where I will post my stuff. I have 2 songs on there at the moment. 

Anyway, glad to be amongst some incredible musicians and songwriters. Wish I had half the talent of some of these people.

BaG