Your Ad Could Be Here

Need Some Help With Song - Only Have Guitar Atm

• Noob

Hello, I'm working on a school project and I'd love some help..

this is what i have so far, would love if you could give me some ideas of how piano, drums and so on shall play. Lyrics wouldn't hurt, but that's to much to ask :)

Hiya DanteLarka, and welcome. As this is a self-regulating community, we do like members to have a read of the site "rules" which are really more instructions for efficient use of the site. So, you would usually post an introduction first, then if you want to post a song and want some ideas, give some critique to two other songs so it's all shared. We are a very sharing lot! And even though you haven't put this in the Critique section I am reminded of a comment Songstuff founder John Moxey made to me in a PM: 

Critique is a vital tool for improving songs, but a basic, good draft should really be in place before critique, otherwise the songwriter can get lazy about using their own creativity.

As to this, it is in very very draft form so it's hard to give advice. It could go one of a hundred ways. At the moment you have some nice playing and maybe a verse and a chorus but it has a ways to go before I can say anything interesting. I suggest you sit with this bit, now you have it recorded you can start humming a random tune over the top, then add a few words, and before you know it you'll have half a song. There are loads of articles out there about how to do this but also mountains of stuff here. I look forward to seeing how this develops.