Your Ad Could Be Here

How To: Making Youtube Videos For Songs

This is a real noob question, and I hate that word so I am really showing my noobness by using it.

How do folks here make those YouTube videos that accompany their song? Some are really simple, like just one image for the whole song but its better than watching the orange line move in Soundcloud!

I'm sure I can find this out somewhere, sorry HoboSage, I haven't googled this 'cause I'm really just wondering how Songstuffers do it.

• Like 1

Thanks heaps for the hint mate, I did get that program - I have Windows 8 and had to download it separately with a bunch of other useless Microsoft clutter. But the Movie Maker looks good.

The way you describe it, I could probably do the same with iMovie on the Mac. I just thought there was maybe some even simpler product people were using but I guess it doesn't get much simpler than those two!

Cheers, Stephen

Hey guys thanks again for the advice here. I've made my first video for my song Intelligent Design Flaw. It's over in the Members Section of Songwriting Critique and I'd love your feedback. Ended up using iMovie which was pretty usable but fiddlier than I hoped. Got my workflow sorted for next time though. Cheers

Lol, I did that first time too. But only downloaded a few at the time so that was lucky. Use the file size function in Google Images and go for 1M plus as well as getting the picture not the thumbnail and you'll be safe. And always be respectful of copyright, my friend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...