Your Ad Could Be Here

How Does My Poster / Cover Look?

If this is hobby stage (as it is for many of us here) then any of the designs so far look ok. The second one looks by far the cleanest and most interesting...the third needs work on the text (fonts and colour). If you prefer the third image then maybe try using the text from the second.

But if you plan to release this to the public, then I think you should spend longer on the text. In my opinion the way you write your name and the title, is more important than what background you use. Use design/fonts which are not only unique but also give the impression you want to give.

For the background - Personally I'd suggest you try being more inventive... if you can draw at all, maybe doodle some castles in a surreal way. Or if you have a chess board, take a macro photo of the castle/s (maybe knock one over) then perhaps edit to photo.... Or do something totally abstract but interesting, and let the text be the focus (you don't HAVE to have a castle anywhere on it).

In your reply to 'what kind of music' you seemed unsure...like you're planning the cover before you make the music? Maybe do it the other way round? :)