Your Ad Could Be Here

The Blood Drips

Hi Kevin,

I like the rhyme rhythms.

I cant identify with the very abstract subject. What I perceived as metaphors for mental illness, broke down about halfway in.

I would have done once. I was fascinated by notions of demons, possession and all the other 'denial of mortality' baggage that appealed to me as a kid.

A majority of rap sounds in a rut of incestuous formats and styles to me. I cant separate this one out from them either. Sorry.

I like the dripping sound effects.

I think you have some talent, but I am missing a connection to your style. Not your fault of course.

Good luck

Sounds like the first couple of Hellraiser movies.  To be honest with you, I'm not real scared by your demonic voice.  If he commanded me to do something I'd probably be like, "Oh yeah, why should I do that for you?".  My guess would be that he'd threaten to cap me with his 9 if I didn't, to which I'd laugh and say, "you don't have a 9".  Then he'd run off and rap the commands to make him a new body to someone else, and they'd probably laugh at him too.

I guess what I'm saying is that you really need to work on the scariness of your scary guy.