Your Ad Could Be Here

the first walkman phone

Guest olggu
Where will it all end...?

When I were a lad, we dint go around 'avin' music on the dog! We 'ad'to make our own enjoyment...  ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone in the eighties throw a joke about earmuff-stereos and eye-pad videos, and today we have all that and more; there is wide screen TV's on car DVD-players and stuff like that...next thing may be HUD-display to watch Bold and Beautiful while driving...

[smiley=SHOCKED2.gif]

Someone in the eighties throw a joke about earmuff-stereos and eye-pad videos, and today we have all that and more; there is wide screen TV's on car DVD-players and stuff like that...next thing may be HUD-display to watch Bold and Beautiful while driving...

[smiley=SHOCKED2.gif]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as long as it's HANDS FREE

:D:D

Guest olggu
as long as it's HANDS FREE

:D  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HUD ( like everybody already knows) means "Head Up Display" which is gadget from fighter jets etc. Quite suitable for cars too, those family cruising missiles need something like that to draw drivers concentration away from those other drivers, who are all incompetent idiots and doesn't know anything about driving like REAL MAN...I know I need one; rush hours in this little village called Helsinki are something what I hate; it really is like a combat driving all the time

[smiley=BlueTeamEnforcer.gif]