Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi Everybody

Steven52

• Noob

I'm a 29 year old songwriter from Tennessee. I started writing at 15. Started singing and playing guitar soon after. I've played and sang everything from ska punk to folk and country. I love music and have recently started trying to get back out and play a little. I'm a little scared to get started again but love the prospects and it has been my dream since as long as I remember. I'm joining up here for inspiration and to be a part of a community with the same love of songwriting and music that I have. I also would love to be able to help and encourage other songwriters out there. I don't have the experience that a lot of people here have but am more than willing to share any insights or knowledge I may have. Glad to get started in such a rich community.

• Like 1