Your Ad Could Be Here

Audacity Gverb Issues

Hey guys.

I'm using Audacity for recording and I love it except for one crucial thing.  I can't get the Gverb (reverb) to sound good whatsoever. It baffles me.  It's a great program (and it's free online) but that one thing is just plain awful compared to the rest of it.

What should I do? Find a way to make the settings work?  Use some sort of app (I'm app-illiterate) or try another free program altogether? Definitely a bummer I can't get it to work properly.

Tia.

• Editors

Audacity is great for a beginner but I do recommend to try a better software to work with Tom. :)

Why not Reaper? It's free for the first 60 days followed by which you can choose to pay for a license OR choose to continue using the software anyways. (they are pretty awesome that way) It's a full fledged DAW software and is great to work with :)

http://reaper.fm

Reaper, huh?  HmmMMmmmmm.  I'll try it!  Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • Noob

If you want something more professional, I think you should definitely go for a commercial recording software. Audacity is good, but is not perfect.

Edited by DavidWgls