Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello My People

symphonious7

So basically I came in here looking for a "general chat" thread, and saw no sub forum.  Now I realize you can post any generalized topics you want in here, but there's not a stickied thread to just talk.  You might want to put a sticky with a "hang out" type thread in it because for alot of people we get to know forums by looking through the long random discussion thread and just seeing what everyone's like.  That's what I was looking for and I see now you don't have it.  But for now. 

Hi.  What are you guys up to?  Anybody doing anything super exciting today?  You guys like pin striped suits?  I do.  I do not own one, but I will dang it... I wiiiilllllllllllll 

When you type will with extra letters it looks like WEEEEEEE

Just sayin.  

Hey

Faster than a speedy topic chatting quickly, tahdah! A new pinned topic for future chat :)

http://forums.songstuff.com/topic/34574-chat-chat-chat-chat-chat/

I guess with this board there was less need for a specific chat thread. Back in the dark ages of the early internet when this board was created a lounge board was the trend in many forums. Still is on many forums... But if it is helpful, and a feature on the boards you are used to, I see no harm in it at all. :)

Nope I am pinstripe-less too.

Cheers

John

• Like 1

I have 3 suits. 2 of em dont fit anymore.

A linen one for holidays.

A black one for funerals.

The one that does fit is an evening suit.

No room for a pinstripe in the wardrobe or in my head.

Nice dance. Looks energetic. :dancingstick:

• Like 1

I have 3 suits. 2 of em dont fit anymore.

A linen one for holidays.

A black one for funerals.

The one that does fit is an evening suit.

No room for a pinstripe in the wardrobe or in my head.

Nice dance. Looks energetic. :dancingstick:

So energetic in fact, that we seem to have stupefied a poor innocent stick man. Sorry little fella, you'll be able to stand up normal again soon enough.