Your Ad Could Be Here

The Official Theme Song For My College Fest!

• Editors

Heya.

So this was the theme song for my annual college fest. The theme was theater and we decided on a story line with many musical elements including Indian Classical to be on the song and this is what we came up with.

I composed the western parts for it and am doing the vocals. Lot's of Indian classical music in the track so i hope you don't mind that. :)

Anyways, just a casual share if you are interested :) Hope all are doing well. I've not been much active on the forums ( though I plan to be from today) due to a lot of academic pressure. I have been working though on Songstuff's secret plans in the background ;)

Cheers to all of you.

• Editors

P.S I would have done quite a few changes mix wise but we were on a deadline so went with the sound engineer's version. Might do those changes sometime in the future. ( De-essing is one big priority )

P.P.S The narration was not done by me.