Your Ad Could Be Here

Now this is TOO MUCH!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/3...e.ap/index.html

Now I know the listening world has lost it! Would any of you UKers like to explain this?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/3...e.ap/index.html

Now I know the listening world has lost it! Would any of you UKers like to explain this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The explanation is simple! All the kids over here have too much money and have completely lost the plot! Move over Tom, we're all coming to America!

Switch the light off when you leave Nige!

Nah its not that people like it. They did a poll on radio 1 i think, and most the ppl hate that stupid bloomin frog.

It's always like this though, silly annoying tunes always get higher ranks on Single Sales because more people buy the singles, cause that's the only good thing that the artist's made, while with successful bands, people tend to buy the ALBUM rather than the single.

I say we find the frog and sort'im :P

How original isn't this BUDINGDING FROG thing ? Do any of the older members remember GIMME DAT TING which was a novelty hit years ago

GIMME DAT, GIMME DAT, GIMME GIMME GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT TING, GIMME DAT, GIMME GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT TING.........Blah blah blah

[smiley=bounce.gif] well it's a bit like a frog !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha Ha .. This dates me, but we had a big hit here in the 70's called "Disco Duck". Almost made me throw up on my glitter disco shirt :P .. Oh, and bet you remember that tune Atom :D

Now the Trivia Question: A well known Television and Radio host wrote that tune ..

Who was that?

Cheers

Kurt

Ha Ha .. This dates me, but we had a big hit here in the 70's called "Disco Duck". Almost made me throw up on my glitter disco shirt  :P  .. Oh, and bet you remember that tune Atom  :D

Now the Trivia Question:  A well known Television and Radio host wrote that tune ..

Who was that?

Cheers

Kurt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rick dees??? tom it's a uk import thing where we always feel sorry for the crazy dutch blokes.. :D

anyone notice the frog has a.. well.. tool? between its legs?  its blurred out but.. why put it in the first place:S:S very disturbing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you saying this frog is not a man? ???