Your Ad Could Be Here

A Life Of Music

• Noob

Hello, I'm Nick, and new to the site. Trying to branch out and become more involved with forums and the song writing community. My greatest talent and passion in life is being creative over a number of different mediums (music being my favorite), and feel as though there is a lot of valuable input I can offer others in their similar creative pursuits. In addition I too could use feedback with my work, and hope to become a helpful part of the song writing community.

So, I guess another good way to help those get to know me not only through my words but with an original song. https://m.soundcloud.com/watchthetimes/theres-nothing-wrong-pt-ii

No band, just me. Over 80 audible tracks. The only downside is that its not made with professional equipment. I do what I can with what I have, and for time being I don't have another choice but to make it work. I also spent time in school for audio engineering, so considering the equipment used to record wasn't top notch, my mixing ability makes up for it on some degree (I like to think anyways).

Thanks for reading, and listening! I look forward to getting to know everyone here!

- Nick

Archived