Your Ad Could Be Here

Just Me Singing - Never Had "feedback"

I studied theatre. I had some singing lessons over there, but it was more like: singing a song without getting any feedback. Took some private singing lessons afterwards, but the same story....

So I decided to post some home video over here ( realize this is just some random unprepared karaoke stuff, though it could tell "something":

Thank you, Tom. I really appreciate it. Was planning to leave the second one out at first. What style of music do you think my voice would be best for?

I'm a lyricist and I'm looking for composers and would love to start my own bad, that's why.

The thing is: when I sing in a lower range, I feel comfortable, but then indeed I often get to hear: let's take it higher:

Let me see if I can find some other homevideos ;-)